Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Pharcyde - She Said



The Pharcyde - She Said

I guess everybody needs somebody to love
You can't
keep love lonely
Cause being naive to it
You can just
lose it like that
See kisses for bruises don't make it
heal back
It be'z the sex appeal that's from the next
And not necessarily the sex and
One might appeal to
the intellect
Having a greater affect on how they feelin'

Stimulating breakin down their shields for the real
And
as it stands mysteriously, curiosity it kills the cat
And
offsets them mentally so they're trapped in
Behind
these fantasies with no action
Searchin for a remedy
Now she loves her man but there is just a different type of chemistry
That flairs when her desires on fire
Quick
is the fuse anotha loves for hire


And she said...
It'll be good if you stayed with me tonight
So I granted her wish
And she said...
It'll be good if you stayed with me tonight
So I granted her wish

I was high like the vocal tone of my nigga Bootie Brown
Decided to take a ride to see what's really goin' down
Up on
the northside of town of course I bought a quarter pound
of bomb hemp
feelin' a-ight like Johnny Kemp on a Friday
night
Lookin' right cuz' my shit is tight
Blazin' blunts to city
lights on Sunset and Crescent Heights
Bounce to the House
of Blues then
I slid in free wit tennis shoes, sweatshirt, jeans
and no ID.
Soon as I step inside the plizace
I recognize the
fizace
Of an epp wit an izass
More amazin' than grace
So
I waste no time to kick my line
I say "How ya doin'" she says
"Hey, I'm doin' fine"
So I commence to mackin to baby to see
what's crackin
So maybe I get her back at the cabin and
start attackin
Threw back a shot of yack and started jabbering,
jibbing
Fibbing and ad libbing just to get her to my crib then

We was chilling on the bed bumpin some Isley
Thought I was
about to spread the thighs
But she surprised me
When she
said "Oh like that? You know I don't get down"
I know my
homies gonna clown cause I let her stick around when...

She said...
It'll be good if you stayed with me tonight
So I granted her wish

Now Daddy's home
But she's been waitin all night so we c
ould be all alone
This is an everyday thing so we hang out
by the phone
Tryin to build something real working fingertips to
the bone
So much loves gone astray that it won't be coming
home
No time soon
So I dance with the silhouettes beneath
the moon
And she said if satisfactions guaranteed
Nothing
else could come between the
Flight of a new love baby
Yeah
maybe we could be cool
Instead of sharin' this here ship
with the fools
You know (that) ... right now... right now...

right now... right now... baby...
Right now... right now...
right now... baby...
And she said

I'll give you the world if you want it
I'll give you the world if you need it baby
If you got to have it
And she said,
You know that she said
And she said
And she said
And she said

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home