Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Morning Jacket - The Bear



My Morning Jacket - The Bear

Its a bad idea, to go down to the pier by your self after dark.
It's a bad idea, cause they're down on their luck
And they've lost touch with their bleeding hearts.
Bad idea, cause I've felt that way and I know I shouldn't have gone.
The time is near,
To come forward with whatever killed your spark.
There's still time, for you,
To change your mind or whatever
Else you do there's still time whoaa

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up with all this whiny, sadass shit? play some BIZ MARKEE cuz!

 
At July 31, 2008 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Bryan said...

there's some LL just for you today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home