Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pure - The Hammock

photo by jim hunt


Pure - The Hammock

Hey hey
You stole my bike, so I broke your nose
You said my mom was better looking than your mom
Who knows
We stare at the sun a little closer
Pretty colors are taking over
But down by the swings that hang out low
We'll be real low

Hanging out
Hanging ow-ow-ow-ow-out
Hanging out
Hanging out

Hey hey
And you crashed my car
So I took the blame
We fixed it up and then you crashed it again
And again
And we moved apart and got all weird
And I went out searching and you stayed back here
The hammock fell over
Had no place to stay
And nobody's noticed you passed away

Hanging out
Hanging ow-ow-ow-out
Hanging out
Hanging out

We're hanging out
I'm sick of hanging out
Come on now hang out
Come on now hang out
Hanging out

Hanging out
Hanging out
Hanging out
Hanging out
I'm sick of hanging out
We'll figure it out
And we're standing at the gate
And I can't get in, I'm too late

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home